Tevfik Seno Arda Anadolu Lisesi
TSAAL is a partner school in this fruitful parnership which means we share the common responsibilites and carry out the Project activities according to the working program as other partners do simultaneously. Besides, our school is resposible for preparing the Risk Mangement Plan and assisting other partners if needed. Here is a summary of what we have done so far since the beginning of our project.
- We introduced our Project within our school and related institutions in the neighbourhood in various aspects such as partners, objectives and activities.
- We started our Project team of 7 teachers(one more teacher joined our lovely group later:) and 95 volunteer students.
- Our teachers and students wrote short writings about what they knew about dimensions of literacy and what they expected from our Project.
- Two teachers got prepared for kick off meeting which took place in Estonia.
- The meeting in Estonia and the start of our Project were introduced via local newspapers.
- We attended the meeting in Estonia.
- The teachers who attended Estonian meeting shared their experience and the significant notes they took in the kick off meeting with Project management team. Meeting photo
- We disseminated Estonian meeting via local newspaper and school website.
- We prepared ‘LET’S CLICK’ board for disseminating Project activities in our school.
- We prepared the draft of Risk Management Plan.
- We annonced the details of the meeting in Portugal, had an interview with students and students wrote motivation letters.
- We got prepared for Learning , Teaching and Training Activity which would take place in Portugal.
- Our students got familiarised with the objectives of the meeting, searched and read about digital and technological Literacy for further information as well.
- Our students and volunteer teachers wrote opinion articles and draw cartoons about social networking sites.
- We attended the meeting in Portugal. Photo
- We disseminated the meeting and project activities via local newspaper and school website.
- We organised workshops :
- E-Twinning for all teachers
- Digital literacy- digital music for students and teachers
- Online CV workshop for students
- Online quiz for teachers
March / April 2016
- We started the hosting group for Turkey meeting.
- Students got prepared for their presentations about our country, city , education system and prepared a street interview video about the partner schools.
- 8 teachers and 30 volunteer students tried to do their best to contribute and prepare a nice meeting for our guests.
- We organised open classroom activity about digital and technological literacy. The activity was also about media literacy. Plan
- Our students prepared ‘a partnership tree’ whose leaves have facts about partners.
- Our students prepared a display of their handcraft and paintings.
- Our students prepared a ‘Hopes and Fears’ board.
- Our students prepared display boards of each country.
- We hosted our Project partners with great enthusiasm and joy. Photo
- Partner teachers held meetings about web site, e book, risk management, dissemination.
- Partner teachers prepared a board of dissemination .
- Students performed a folk dance Show.
- Students made a Street interview about partner countries.
- We held a meeting for the evaluation of Turkey meeting.
- We shared a video for disseminating the meeting.
- We disseminated our Project by updating our Project Board.
- We had an interview with students who would like to attend the meeting in Romania and they wrote motivation letters.
- We started the team of 2 teachers and 4 students for the second Learning, Teaching and Training activity in Romania.
- We got prepared for the second LTT :
- We issued a monthly school magazin called CLICK.
- We prepared ‘Give Peace a Chance ‘ tree whose leaves have a message to future about peace and tolerance.
- Open classroom activity about social networks.
- We issued the second CLICK magazine.
- We discussed the influence of media on our lives in monthly Project club meeting by an interactive activity.
- We searched about cultures of countries that attach their interest as an intercultural literacy activity and summarised on a board.
January / February 2017
- We got prepared for third LTT that would take place in Denmark.
March /April 2017
- 2 teachers and 6 students attended in LTT in Denmark.
- The teachers and students shared their experience with other students and teachers via meetings and boards.
- We updated project display board at our school.
- We updated CLICK files on school website.
- The students wrote evaluation papers. 1 2 3 4
- We disseminated the meeting in Denmark via a local newspaper.
- Two teachers from Project management team wrote papers about the impact of our Project. 1 2
- We organised workshops about the topics we had worked in Denmark. Create your own country. 1 2 3 4