We will be monitoring the learning activities and outcomes of the students, the teaching practices of the teachers and the learning environments in the partner schools during the project period and afterwards. We are going to ask the following questions:
- How often do the teachers run collaborative and/or interdisciplinary classes in the spirit of the activities the students did at transnational learning and teaching events?
- How often do students have a chance to apply their contemporary literacy skills in regular classes?
- How has the innovative teaching approach influenced the relationships between the teachers and the students?
- Have the partner schools noticed any considerable improvement in the learning outcomes of their low achievers?
- Have the partner schools noticed a positive change in their students’ attitudes towards school?
Let us share our experience with you. Enjoy!